Are You Suffering From Headaches?
Did you know that one out of eight Americans suffers from severe, recurring headaches or migraines and are seeking immediate relief? You can find this relief at Higher Elevations Chiropractic through chiropractic care other state of the art physical modalities?
Common Causes Of Headaches And Migraines
- Spine problems in the neck(most common)
- Whiplash, Head injury, and/or Concussion.
- Foods high in caffeine, salt, sugar and protein.
- Repetitive Stress Syndrome
- Chronic muscle tightness within the cervical and upper thoracic region
- Environmental stimuli, like noises, lights and stress.
- Behavior like insomnia, excessive exercise and blood sugar changes.
The cause can also be more severe, and related to more serious physical condition, which is why its always important to have a healthcare professional assess it. If your headache persist for a duration of two or more days you should see a healthcare professional immediately.
Where Do Headaches Occur:
Headaches can cause pain in the head, neck, behind the eye(s) and in some cases even cause pain that travels down into one or both shoulders.
Types Of Headaches And Migraines:
- Migraine headaches
- Cervicogenic headaches – from joints and tissues in the neck
- Tension headaches – related to muscles in the neck
- Cluster headaches
Common Symptoms Include:
- Neck soreness and stiffness
- Dull throbbing pain in the head or neck
- Sharp pain in the head
- Vision change
- Aggravated by loud noises or bright lights
What Are My Treatment Options?
At Higher Elevations Chiropractic, there are several treatment options that can offer headache relief, including Chiropractic Care, Therapeutic Rehab, and Nutritional consult. With our treatment plans at Higher Elevations Chiropractic, we can provide long-term solutions that are effective in relieving your headaches, so you can get back to your active Colorado lifestyle, pain free!